Friday 28 September 2012

Friday 28th - Big news

I phoned and spoke to a nurse today, I seem to be reacting badly to the Crinone Gel. I've probably put up with the discomfort longer than I should have done. Looks like it's a side effect rather than something that is expected. The clinic faxed a prescription of an alternative Progesterone drug (Cyclogest) to my local pharmacy which I picked up to start using this evening. I hope the soreness wears off quickly. Very unpleasant!!

As we drove away from the pharmacy we then got the all important phonecall....

We have FIVE Embryos from our 13 which do not have Treacher Collins Syndrome. Hmmm so much for 50-50 odds, but hey, what a result! I was so scared the call would tell us they all had it. There were tears of joy, but got myself under control very quickly after Hubby reminded me there's still a heck of a hill to climb yet!

We have a chance!! ET tomorrow 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment