Thursday 22 December 2011

Cetrotide confirmation

Spoke to Marion today. I think Monday's message must have got lost !

She confirmed that I would start certitude injections on Day 6 of cycle, not Day 1 as we originally believed. She did say sometimes they do things differently. So she had checked with the doctors

This means the first injections will be the Menopur and Gonal F, which I should start once they confirm all is ok after my scan on Day 1, 2 or 3 of my next cycle.

I have booked us in for a lesson on Tuesday 17th Jan.

So all I need to worry about for now is taking the Primolut twice a day from 1st Jan to 12th Jan inclusive.

So that's probably it for my blog this year. Here's to a promising 2012, and best wishes to all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for your comment in my blog. I am sorry you had to wait so long as TCS can be congenital and life-threatening! Was the documentary about the guy with TCS (sorry I can't remember his name) looking into PGD any helpful to get the funding?

    I am glad your hospital is so flexible and willing to try everything for success. I hope it will prove very lucky for you and from 3 cycles worth of eggs you will get your long awaited healthy family.

    love, Rianon

    ReplyDelete