Monday 19 December 2011

Cycle Day 1 (CD1) !

A surprise visit from Aunt Flow. I mentioned to hubby last night that I felt like my period was due to start, but as I shouldnt be due till Friday, assumed I was wrong. Sure enough though, today is definitely CD1. Slightly concerned that it has arrived after 24 days and will mention it at the clinic in case its important, but for now I will just be grateful that things are starting 4 days earlier!

I called the clinic to let them know, and make sure they now have an idea when I'll be starting, especially as its a little earlier that I thought it would be. I was told a nurse would call me back no call ter, so maybe tonorrow. . Hopefully when they call I can confirm the complete timetable with them.

I assume this means I will be starting the Primolut/Norethisterone on 1st Jan 2012. What a way to start the new year! These tablets are to prevent ovarian cysts and regulate hormone levels. I take these up to and including CD25 (12th January).

1 comment:

  1. Hi just found your blog. What an interesting read. I was wondering if you could also write about TCS, how it effects your life etc. I would be really interested to read.

    xxx Rianon

    ReplyDelete