Sunday 29 January 2012

One more jab ....

It's Sunday, CD14, and the day before EC (Egg Collection) Are ya keeping up with the acronyms? I still see lots of them on twitter I don't know yet!

Pregnyl jab done 1 am this morning. My tummy is quite sore, feels a bit bruised. But other than that I'm feeling fine. I have been weighing myself nearly everyday, and my weight this morning was 1.7kg more than yesterday morning. I noticed last night when I put tights on getting ready to go out that my legs seemed larger. Wonder if there's a little water retention going on?



One more injection of Cetrotide tonight, and nil by mouth from midnight.

I have worked out that at the end of today I will have had 31 injections and 6 blood tests in 13 days!




Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. You are writing quicker than I read but I loved your flowers from your husband and good luck for tomorrow!!!

    Rianon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I just realised you already had egg collection. How did it go?

      Delete